Tuesday 4 December 2012

bUiLdiNg bLoCkS 2012


When my first child, my husband and I had been married for almost five years and we were delighted to have her. I wanted to be the perfect mom ... it now makes me laugh, because "she" (the perfect mom) there ... is like wanting to be a mermaid ... is a cute idea, but it will not happen! Anyway, it was our only child of 3 years. I adored her. Todavos day, I read to her and her dress perfectly matching perfectly arched head. I sat down to play with her and do puzzles in his room. One day, when my daughter was about 2, my sister gave me a large can of wooden building blocks that one of the children had a nanny for had passed. Savy loved it! What he likes to do was for her and carefully construct a building as high as we could and then it hangs down to nothing and laughed.

2 comments: